- Does the introduction explain the objective of the research presented in the preprint?
- Are the methods well-suited for this research?
- Highly appropriate
- Are the conclusions supported by the data?
- Highly supported
- Are the data presentations, including visualizations, well-suited to represent the data?
- Highly appropriate and clear
- How clearly do the authors discuss, explain, and interpret their findings and potential next steps for the research?
- Very clearly
- Is the preprint likely to advance academic knowledge?
- Highly likely
- Would it benefit from language editing?
- Would you recommend this preprint to others?
- Yes, it’s of high quality
- Is it ready for attention from an editor, publisher or broader audience?
- Yes, as it is
The author declares that they have no competing interests.